miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2008

TOP TIPS FOR TRAINEE TEACHERS- School Placements

Try watching the video at teacher´s tv. Really helpful!
clipped from www.teachers.tv

Synopsis

A look at how trainee teachers can best prepare for their first school placements, combining advice and tips from established teachers with the real life experience of trainees.

It's essential for trainees to prepare thoroughly for their school placement. In this programme, we follow a group of trainees as they are given a wealth of reassuring advice on how to do this.

Amongst other things, the trainees are given suggestions on what questions to ask new colleagues, help with dressing appropriately, and tips on how to maintain good time-keeping, in order to make the first days of their school placement less daunting than anticipated.

Top Tips for Trainee Teachers - School Placements

blog it

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anónimo dijo...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anónimo dijo...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.